||OPEN BAR INCLUDED
|December 31, 2019
@ 9:00 PM
|21 and Over
||Standard Open Bar
9:00 PM - 2:00 AM
|January 1, 2020
@ 3:00 AM
9:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Come ring in the New Year at Times Square's massive Ruby Tuesday. New York City's epic Ruby location hosts a sprawling, two-level party with all the drinks, food, and dancing you've dreamed of - at the base of the New Year's Eve Ball Drop, right in the heart of NYC's Times Square excitement. This New Year's, say "Hello" to Ruby Tuesday... and the best event of your life.
Ruby Tuesday's mission is delivering food and drinks with Quality, Passion, and Pride. But this New Year's Eve, you can add DJs, Dancing, and NYE ecstasy to that order. This vast Ruby Tuesday location, spread over two levels, is one of the biggest parties in NYC this New Year's. The 7, 500 square foot upstairs dance floor hosts one of NYC's biggest and best dance parties and features a 5-hour open bar to whet your whistle with a delightful array of liquor, beer, and wine.
Live DJs will be spinning the best old school beats to provide the perfect soundtrack to an amazing NYE. And 2 hours of Ruby's signature appetizers will be on hand, in a feast for the senses that has all the flavor you know you love.
Those looking for the VIP treatment will have additional access to the 3,000 square foot VIP section, with bottle service and a special selection of VIP appetizers. With a complimentary toast at midnight for all, it adds up to everything and more for you, your friends, and your family this NYE at Ruby Tuesday Times Square. Say hello to a bigger and better New Year at Ruby Tuesday this NYE.
NEW YEAR'S EVE MENU
Passed Appetizers (Available to All Guests) | 9 PM - 11 PM:
Served throughout the entire restaurant to all guests.
- Mini Beef Burgers
- Mini Buffalo Chicken Burgers
- BBQ Meatballs
- Hand Breaded Shrimp
- Southern Style Chicken Bites Various Flavors
- Pretzel Sticks
VIP Table Platter (Available to Guests with VIP Tickets ONLY):
This service will provide a selection of Ruby Tuesday's Sampler Platters, served family style on the table. This will be in addition to the passed appetizers above.
- Sampler Trio Platter:
- Chicken Bites
- Onion Rings,
- Five Cheese Italian Skillet
- Dip Sampler Platter:
- Smooth & Spicy Queso
- Spinach & Artichoke
- Crisp Tortilla Chips
- Mini Sampler Variety Platter:
- Classic Beef
- Buffalo Chicken
- Vegetarian Option:
- Mixed Vegetables w/ Ranch Dipping Sauce
*** Menu Subject to Change ***
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PARTY VENUES IN TIMES SQUARE
- You MUST enter the Times Square area at a specific entry point in order to access this event
- There will be barricades set up throughout Times Square at the discretion of NYPD that will limit where pedestrians can / cannot walk on New Year's Eve
- The New York Police Department requires that guests present physical printed tickets in order to access party venues that are within the barricaded area of Times Square
- Mobile Tickets / Phone Tickets will NOT be accepted
- Large crowds should be expected and you may be required to wait outside for a period of time (Show up early and help reduce the wait time)
- Regardless of admittance time to your party, make sure to enter the Times Square area at your designated venue entry point no later than 8 PM
- All movement in the area will be the discretion of NYPD and guests accept all risks and agree to adhere to all NYPD rules and regulations for the evening
- Strict admittance restrictions may be in place during the ball drop (11:30 PM - 12:15 AM)
DISCLAIMER: A LIVE VIEW of The Ball Drop is not guaranteed with this ticket