||OPEN BAR INCLUDED
|December 31, 2020
@ 7:00 PM
|21 and Over
||Premium Open Bar
8:00 PM - Midnight
|January 1, 2021
@ 4:00 AM
9:00 PM - 11:00 PM
It's no secret that one of the most popular destinations in the world for the most highly anticipated holiday party of the year – New Year's Eve – is New York City. It's all about the sights, sounds, and unique entertainment that this city has to offer. It hosts some of the best nightlife venues in the country, and when New Year's rolls around, things are amplified immensely! But if you're not up to staying outside to watch the ball drop, then head inside to one of the most sought after parties that NYC has to offer. That's right folks, tickets for Copa Cabana's sought after event are already on sale!
Featuring top-notch entertainment, music served up by one of NYC's hottest DJs, and plenty of surprises in store, this is set to be the celebration of the year. New Year's Eve is a day that's to be remembered for years to come, so why not attend a party that's highlighted by full-throttle entertainment. Tickets are selling quick for this one, so stake your claim at one of NYC's best parties while you can! Bring your friends, enjoy drinks, and be prepared to create some great memories.
The Copacabana is comprised of three floors plus a private rooftop. General Admission will have free flowing access to both the 2nd and 3rd floors of the event, Supper Club and Main Room. Standing VIP ticket holders and Rooftop Table ticket holders will have access to all 3 floors including the Rooftop. The penthouse in the rooftop is solely for all Penthouse ticket holders.
NEW YEAR'S EVE MENU
NYE Appetizers Buffet Menu - 9 PM to 11 PM:
- Tomato/Mozzarella/Basil Salad
- Orange/Cranberry Scallion Couscous
- Traditional Seafood Paella with Mussels, Clams, Chorizo, Shrimp, Chicken, and Vegetables, over Rice.
- Swedish Meatballs
- Cocktail Franks/Dijon Mustard
- Penne Primavera with Alfredo Sauce
VIP Hors D’oeuvres Goodie Bag (Seated Guests Only)
- Tri Color Tortilla & Pita Chips with Dips
- Portobello Mushroom Slider/ Roasted Red Pepper/Pesto Mayo Sauce
- Antipasto Skewer with Cured Meat, Cheese and Olive
- Shrimp with Mild Cocktail Sauce
- Brownie Bites
*** Menu Subject to Change ***
DISCLAIMER: A LIVE VIEW of The Ball Drop is not guaranteed with this ticket. Large crowds should be expected.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PARTY VENUES IN TIMES SQUARE
- You MUST enter the Times Square area at a specific entry point in order to access this event
- There will be barricades set up throughout Times Square at the discretion of NYPD that will limit where pedestrians can / cannot walk on New Year's Eve
- The New York Police Department requires that guests present physical printed tickets in order to access party venues that are within the barricaded area of Times Square
- Mobile Tickets / Phone Tickets will NOT be accepted
- Large crowds should be expected and you may be required to wait outside for a period of time (Show up early and help reduce the wait time)
- Regardless of admittance time to your party, make sure to enter the Times Square area at your designated venue entry point no later than 8 PM
- All movement in the area will be the discretion of NYPD and guests accept all risks and agree to adhere to all NYPD rules and regulations for the evening
- Strict admittance restrictions may be in place during the ball drop (11:30 PM - 12:15 AM)
DISCLAIMER: A LIVE VIEW of The Ball Drop is not guaranteed with this ticket